Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cutie Tooties

Mom and I went shopping for Gavin today. I registered online at Cutie Tooties (a cloth diaper store) quite awhile ago, but now she has a physical store too! I bought 2 dozen infant prefolds and a couple of covers, some snappi's and an all in one. I'm going to have to head over there every payday until we have what we need. This will save so much money in the long run though. I'm washing his prefolds now, you have to wash them at least 5 times before use so they are absorbent. I'm going to drag Shannon down there one Saturday so he can get a lesson in cloth diapering. The owner is very nice and she knows what she's talking about. (She cloth diapers triplets!)

We went a couple other places too but no luck. I'm trying to find a dresser that can be used as a changing table. If anyone sees one that's a good deal let me know!

1 comment:

The Goodman Family said...

Congrats on the 3 hour test! I got our dresser that doubles as a changing station at Babies R Us. We looked around forever, but couldn't find any cheaper. We used a 15% off coupon. It is great. We haven't really used it yet, since Hudson is still sleeping in a bassinet in our room (we put a changing table in our bedroom too), but it will get a lot of use soon (we plan on moving him to his room this month, boo). Good luck hunting, did you try craigslist or knoxmoms?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map