Last week my Mom and I hit a humongous consignment event (the Duck Duck Goose sale). We got a stroller, a bassinet, a swing and crib. (the crib is for their house, Gavin will have 3 cribs!... work, home, and Grandma's!) Awesome deals, but the place was a zoo. The line was a block long to get in, same to check out. It was like the running for the wedding dresses you see on TV in New York. A madhouse. Hot, sweaty, crazy pregnant women racing for the "good stuff". Not sure you could pay me to do it again! Worth it as a first timer though, since we are starting from scratch on the baby stuff.
Tomorrow is our ultrasound! We are crossing our fingers the "echogenic bowel" has disappeared and the tech gets to see everything she needs. Hopefully he will hold still this time.
We finished painting the house last weekend, finally. I'm so glad it's over. Tomorrow we are taking off work and we're going to clean out the house (like massive Goodwill/dump trip). We are already busting at the seams in this house, so we need to get rid of unnecessary "stuff". Maybe I'm nesting, but I'm very excited to organize tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment