Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Ultrasound today!
The Echogenic bowel is GONE! YAY! He looks great. He's 2 lb 2 oz and in the 55th percentile. He's still breech, she said he looked pretty comfy that way. Now we start the every 2 weeks appointments. The gestational diabetes test was gross, but not as bad as I had heard. She had trouble getting my blood b/c I was so dehydrated, and I felt pretty sick before we left. Once I got some water and lunch I was fine though. Got a flu shot also, it wasn't too bad. Found out the Dr. is pretty strict on the labor. She won't let me use the jacuzzi or walk the halls or anything. That kinda stinks. Makes me think I'll end up getting the epidural. I'm pretty flexible, as long he's healthy I'll do whatever. If doesn't flip over though we'll be having a c-section, so cross your fingers he moves! I'll have to scan the ultrasound pictures from today and when I do I'll post them. He is a spitting image of Shannon, just wait! ... in 4D anyway :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Margaret!
My name is Dee Anne Lane. I happend upon your blog via The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I am a natrual childbirth educator with The Bradley Method®. You can go to www.bradleybirth.com to find an instructor in your area. She will be able to give you so much info. on what to do to have the birth of YOUR choice. A great book to read is "Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way" by Susan McCutcheon. It walks you step by step in preparing for a natural birth--and how to communicate your desires to your OB. Some mothers find that if their OB is not supportive of most of their wishes, they find another OB--or midwife--even late in thier pregnancies. And don't worry about your baby not turning yet. Many babies won't turn until late in pregnancy--our son is one of those. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email: healthybirths@gmail.com
You can also go to my blog. I have some links to several childbirth websites that have been helpful to me.
Have a Happy "Birth"day!
Post a Comment