Well, I got a call from the Doctor's office this afternoon. I failed the 1-hour Gestational Diabetes test big time. Bombed it. Sooo.... Monday I have to go in for the 3-hour. She said to bring a book. It's going to be so boring. I don't know how I will stand not eating until about 1 pm. That's 12+ hours! Ugh. Cross your fingers for me I pass.
1 comment:
Thanks!!! We went on Friday to the sale. We went to the first mom's pre-sale in the spring...it was too crazy and crowded to go again. Plus we really didn't need anything. I only bought a couple things. Yes, be prepared to be bored! And it sucks to not eat or drink for that long, take a snack and drink in your purse for after. Don't stress about it, it really was a blessing that I had the GD. I'm already 8 pounds less than I was before I got pregnant, and it's all because I had the GD and had to change my diet. I'm very grateful I had it because otherwise I would have eaten everything. Basically I just had to count the carbs and test my blood sugar 4 times a day. Mine stayed in the "good" range, I didn't have to do insulin or anything. So don't stress about it, if you do have it, no biggie. I would love to talk and answer any questions if you do have it. Good luck, I'll be thinking about you. Let me know! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment