Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stubborn stubborn boy!

Well, the Dr. appt went well today, aside from the fact he is STILL not head down! Dr. Cottam thought he was a bit more transverse than breech this time. Still not good, but I'll look at the bright side. Sideways is closer to head down than he was! Maybe he'll keep on moving. She made him really mad when she was trying to figure out his position. His heart rate shot up. Apparently he doesn't like being messed with. She said starting at 36 weeks she'll begin checking cervical position and when she does that she can tell what part is presenting. If she still thinks he's in the wrong position I'll have another ultrasound to check. I've been reading online about getting him to flip, and I'm supposed to crawl around on my hands and knees. Nice huh? I'm sure it's a funny sight. Supposedly only 15% of babies are still breech at this point, but only like 5% are breech at birth, so there is still hope! The bad part is she said that if he does decide to go head down at this point, it's really painful because there isn't a lot of room anymore.

Guess what I get for my birthday! Shannon is going to build a "wall" in the garage for me. Why is this exciting you ask? WELL. I have been a woman without a bathtub for a YEAR. We have the litter box in there so the dogs can't get to it. I'm tired of showers, and Gavin will need the tub, so we are going to put the litter boxes in the garage. Only problem is the cats are indoor cats and we need to be able to come and go from the garage. We went Sunday and got lattice at Lowes. We are making a wall (with a door to access the main part) in front of the cars. We'll put a cat door in the door leading in the house and that way they can go in and out to get to the litter but not in the "main" part of the garage. YAY. I'm so excited. Shannon's not thrilled about actually having to DO it, but even he will enjoy having a tub again! Plus it's all I wanted for my Birthday. :D My guest bathroom will no longer be stinky too! Woohoo!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map