Sunday, December 7, 2008

Long overdue update


Sadie loves my snoogle pillow..

I've been too lazy to update this, so here goes...

We had the baby shower a couple weeks ago, got lots of great things! I think we are finally ready for him to be here. The only things we are "missing" are a changing table/dresser and a breast pump. Even those things we can live without.

Shannon started his new job about 3 weeks ago. He likes it ok so far I think, and our benefits kick in Jan. 1st so that will be nice. I miss riding to work with him everyday but it's ok.

Gavin looked good at the last appointment. I'm 35 weeks now, and starting to feel pressure sometimes. I guess we better get ready for him to come anytime now. I'm sure I have a good few more weeks but I want to be ready. Shannon gave the dogs a bath today so that's one less thing that will need to be done. They were so dirty. It's amazing how they can look clean but toss them in the bath and you realize they were filthy. Sadie is prancing around the house. She LOVES baths. You can tell she knows she looks pretty.

Oh yea, almost forgot. We had a pipe burst in our yard. Had to have the line replaced from the meter at the street all the way to the water heater. Our yard looks like a tornado chewed it up. It's awful. It's muddy and gross and full of holes. We had to have a giant willow tree removed to fix the leak, so it messed up rest of the yard while we waited on the city to come get it. I'll try to post pics but I'm my computer not Shannon's so they will probably be enormous. If so just click em I guess. It's just depressing because we are trying so hard to get out of debt and this just set us back another $2k that we will be paying on forever. :(


1 comment:

The Goodman Family said...

I couldn't live without my snoogle!!! Love it!!!! You look great! Sorry to hear about your yard, that is no fun. I saw that you still lack a pump...I just applied to be a milk donor (I have more milk than a cow) and they give you a double electric pump, so you may think about signing up. I have one now that I got from a friend, but she will need it back in a year or so, so this way I will have my own (for free). Something to think about. I didn't start pumping until he was about 4-5 weeks old, and have a freezer full! And we never use our frozen milk, even when he's at home with the nanny or my mom, just the milk I pumped the previous day or my morning pump. Anywho...you look awesome! Have a great weekend!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map