Monday, December 22, 2008
Brrrr.
I woke up this morning to no water. NONE. Had to brush my teeth at work this morning. It's 3 degrees with the windchill this morning, so maybe the pipes are frozen. I guess we will see when it warms up. If it warms up. I think it's supposed to get to 29 today maybe? I feel really disgusting today. I don't function well without my morning shower. Even if I shower before bed, I still want one in the morning. Ugh I feel dirty today. If I go home and still don't have water I'm going to my Mom's and taking a shower! Too bad I can't get in their hot tub. That would be nice, but I'm sure Gavin doesn't want to come out hard-boiled. I feel like I have Senioritis of the work-place today. It's a holiday week! I wanna go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment