Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dr. appt today...22 weeks 3 days

Everything looked fine! It was a short appt. today, the next one will be long. I'll have the Gestational Diabetes test, the appt. with the Dr., and an ultrasound. She took my blood today because she thinks I may be anemic, so we'll see I guess. I'm going to attempt to add some pictures from his first ultrasound...he was about 6 weeks at the time.

Here's a picture of him now! 22 weeks, 3 days. *he's waving hi, I can feel it!*





We are working on getting his room ready. So far we have a Glider Rocker and a toy rack from Polly (THANK YOU!!!) and a crib! The crib we got at a secondhand store and got a GREAT deal. It's perfect! We went to a big consignment sale last Saturday...again thanks Polly for the heads up! We got an awesome highchair that matches what we've picked out for his bedding. We also got a baby gate, his crib mattress and some clothes! We had so much fun picking out stuff for him. Mom can't stand an empty mattress, so he already has a sheet and blanket... It's starting to come together! He even has 3 diapers!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map